Monday, October 18, 2010

MI Chapter 8

MI theory can be used in classroom management as chapter eight has pointed out. The chapter talks about how to get a class to quiet down by using some MI strategies like clapping for musical people, writing “quite” on the board for linguistic people, and simply putting a finger up against your mouth to symbolize being quite. This chapter also has lists of ways to “transition” students or just move them on to their next activity using MI theory, clarifying rules using MI theory, and even grouping the classroom up from using MI theory. Students need to learn from the intelligent they know the most because that will help clarify things the most. I think that intelligences can be a cool and creative way of assigning tasks. If I made all my works due have a certain level of choice for the students to choose from, then I would have a better percentage of the students who understand the information being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment